What does it truly mean to be an Empath?
Empaths are highly attuned to energy!
A term for individuals who realize they are naturally connecting, impacting and affecting energy around them.
What is ENERGY?
Everything and everywhere, you tap into ENERGY. Empaths naturally tune into the SUBTLE ENERGY of people, places, and even animals at much deeper levels than the typical person! We are energetic. In all ways, we are impacting one another.
Each Empath is uniquely impacted based on level of sensitivity, energetic awareness and personal healing journey.
A Unique Journey to Self
Truth, Trust & Flow
Significant Empath Traits
- Your friends and perfect strangers share very personal stories with you.
- You understand, feel and know the deeper pains of others.
- You are often labeled as “too sensitive.”
- You can easily chameleon your behavior, mannerism or talk to make a connection.
- You have struggled to understand and know your feelings separate from others.
- You avoid crowds and enjoy spending time alone.
- Your moods can change very quickly for no apparent reason.
- You shut down or feel depleted around negative people or situations.
- You deal with fatigue, anxiety and depression.
Other Significant Traits
- You see through masks and the superficial.
- You use addictive behaviors to help you relax.
- You are intolerant to narcissism.
- You react to noise level and excess stimuli.
- You know things beyond simple intuition.
- You are a creative “ideas” person.
They do not realize they are being impacted by subtle energy and often feel there is something wrong with them. The unaware and unskilled Empath with high sensitivity deals with times of confusion, moodiness, fatigue, anxiety or depression. Those with high sensitivity have very porous or fluid auras. As such, they may struggle to know themselves separate from others.
Find Out if You are an Empath
People with high sensitivity are challenged by the negativity of the world. Understanding whether you are an Empath is an important key on your path to emotional empowerment.