Being an Empath
What does it truly mean to be an Empath?
Empaths are highly attuned to energy!
A term for individuals who realize they are naturally feeling, engaging and impacting energy.
What is ENERGY?
Everything and everywhere, you tap into ENERGY. Empaths naturally tune into the SUBTLE ENERGY of people, places, and even animals at much deeper levels than the typical person! We are energetic. In all ways, we are impacting one another.
Each Empath is uniquely impacted based on level of sensitivity, energetic awareness and personal healing journey.
A Unique Journey to Self
Truth, Trust & Flow
Significant Empath Traits
- Your friends and perfect strangers share very personal stories with you.
- You understand, feel and know the deeper pains of others.
- You are often labeled as “too sensitive.”
- You can easily chameleon your behavior, mannerism or talk to make a connection.
- You have struggled to understand and know your feelings separate from others.
- You avoid crowds and enjoy spending time alone.
- Your moods can change very quickly for no apparent reason.
- You shut down or feel depleted around negative people or situations.
- You deal with fatigue, anxiety and depression.
Other Significant Traits
- You see through masks and the superficial.
- You use addictive behaviors to help you relax.
- You are intolerant to narcissism.
- You react to noise level and excess stimuli.
- You know things beyond simple intuition.
- You are a creative “ideas” person.
They do not always realize why they feel off. They may think there’s something wrong with them. The unaware and unskilled Empath has no idea why they struggle confusion, moodiness, fatigue, anxiety, and depression. Their porous aura can easily absorb what is around them. They lose themselves within toxic relationships and environments.
The naturally intuitive among us are sensitive and gifted. Learn more today.
Are You An Empath? It’s time to become aware of the truth behind your struggle.
There are many amazing teachers and organizations available to you.