The gold in life is within our ability to sense and feel what is around us so we may… better maneuver within certain circles, navigate within the grand scheme of where we are docked and use our energy with more wisdom.
Questions for you:
What does an expansive YES feel like for you?
What does a restrictive, tightening of a NO feel like for you?
What and how does your body communicate with you?
Are you overriding, ignoring or totally missing subtle messages?
I have come full circle with myself on these questions and, noted an undermining pattern…
The pattern was to second-guess a thought that could not be substantiated by logic and trusting the vibes of others more than my own. I had spent time reading and attending plenty of development classes – but, I had not found my way to trusting my vibes beyond logic.
Issue being, understanding and validating our vibes – trusting our intuitive process is an important step in our development… Trust is a like the beams that hold up your house…
So, here is some advice for awakening men and women:
You must learn to recognize and trust the language of your soul.
You must pay attention and to notice our body, our mind and our heart.
I know it can be tough to think, feel and sense “subtle energies” but, it’s important.
First off – we have many senses and we all use them differently…..
The long and short of it is that we need to test our communication system to see how we receive from each channel…. We need to test out which channel is strongest and strengthen the other channels by actively using conscious communication.
The channels looks like this –
- Seeing without using your eyes to see physically – images like a memory.
- Hearing without using your ears to hear physically – words/sentences within your mind.
- Sensing without touch comes into your whole body as heat, cold, tingles, etc…
- Feeling without emotional highs comes from your heart as an overall vibration/tone.
- Knowing without having studied, investigated or applied logic comes as an idea or awareness that sweeps right over you.
- Smelling or tasting what is not physically present is another channel to note.
The above breaks down the channels of how we can receive and how we can connect with subtle dimensions, spirits, angels and more.
I invite you to make this your priority.
Bring a scene from your past, a beautiful scene into your consciousness and focus on each channel to see where and how you receive. If you want help developing this channel, message me. I know some great people that do this work with others.